Monday, December 21, 2009

Reflection About Class

Wraping up the fall semester of 2009, I came to realize that I've been dedicating myself to undergoing the good times and the bad, maybe because of the weather and the season autumn, or maybe because of the subconscious that had controlled my emotions. However, what I do know is that the seemingly long and arduous tunnel that actually had perplexed me is finally over, which I am quite glad about at this time of the year.

This was my first time, virtually coping with multimedia while doing language learning simultaneously. At first, for some reason or another, I never did take any acount of how important multimedia was and why I had to spare my time to confront it. What I actually had thought in my mind was consciously avoid using it or letting the time pass by until I was mandated to utilize in my daily life. This might include the appointed time to practically implement it(multimedia) as I engage in teacher practicum or essentially make use of it when I prepare for a time-consuming project or presentation. The flying popcorn, in that case, was quite worth learning, but a little bit intricate, to be honest. Any novice student in the area of coomputers would likely to find using the program somewhat astonishing yet complicated at the same time. It was resembling the structure and composition of Power Poing of Microsoft, but it had its idiosyncrasies that gave a boost of interest to most people. I was surprised to find the extension software programs of mulitmedia that could be interwoven with the popcorn, and surely did I spend that time myself to test its figures. Now that I've taken a course in the program and have designed a few of my projects via the software, I would take it for granted to possibly use it in the near future. Christmas is coming, so why don't I think about creating a Christmas card using it; Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment